Parsons, Vida McLevy (18 pp. & 9 pp.) [edited interview]
Scope and Content
The collection contains oral history transcripts recorded on reel to reel or cassette tapes. The media recordings, for the majority of the collection, are not available for research. The interviews were conducted by various individuals from the center, including Mortin Tenzer, Bruce Stave (Directors of the Center), Katya Williamson, Allice Hoffman, Jane Allison, Michael Chaney, and Leslie Frank.
Interviews included in this finding aid are limited to those for whom access permission has been granted. Associated, administrative, and project related files have been processed separately and identified as the University of Connecticut, Center for Oral History Records.
- undated, 1967 - 2014
The collection is open and available for research.
From the Collection: 32.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
- Bridgeport (inhabited place) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Connecticut (state) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Interviews Subject Source: Fast
- Oral histories (literary works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Socialism Subject Source: Fast
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, University of Connecticut Library Repository
University of Connecticut Library
405 Babbidge Road Unit 1205
Storrs Connecticut 06269-1205 USA US