“A History of the Connecticut Agricultural College”, typescript, 1902
Scope and Content
The collection contains personal papers, notes, lectures, speeches, published articles, financial and legal papers, and printed materials, photographs, engravings and illustrations, newsclippings pamphlets, brochures, advertisements, memorabilia, correspondence and historical materials regarding the Gold and Cleveland families. Also included is information and publications concerning the Storrs Agricultural School (SAS), the Housatonic Valley Milk Association as well as other organizations of interest to the Gold families.
The collection is open and available for research.
From the Collection: 14 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
- Connecticut (state) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Storrs (inhabited place) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Typescripts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Fast
- writings (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus