Connecticut WPA Federal Writers Project Records
The collection contains reports, studies, interviews and other records produced as part of the federal Works Progess Administration (renamed in 1939 as the Works Project Administration) project to document ethnic groups and communities living in Connecticut between 1929 and 1935. The collection contains materials both unique from and duplicated in the WPA collections of the Library of Congress and the Connecticut State Library.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open and available for research.
10 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The contents of the collection are accessed via a manual index file available in the Reading Room.
- Connecticut (state) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Ethnic groups Subject Source: Fast
- Connecticut WPA Federal Writers Project Records
- Under Revision
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2017 November
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, University of Connecticut Library Repository
University of Connecticut Library
405 Babbidge Road Unit 1205
Storrs Connecticut 06269-1205 USA US