University of Connecticut, Center for Economic Education Records
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains administrative records, correspondence, publications, financial records and other materials related to the establishment and running of the Center. Photographs have been integrated into the University Photograph Collection.
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use and Copyright Information
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
The Center for Economic Education at the University of Connecticut is a part of the Department of Economics and the Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis. The Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis was established in 1992 to provide the people of Connecticut with a better understanding of the state's economy, by utilizing the economic expertise of the students and faculty in the university's economics department.
In November 1999 the Center for Economic Analysis partnered with the University of Connecticut's Division of Continuing and Extended Education (later College of Continuing Studies) to create the Center for Economic Education. The center educates students in policy and anlysis in order to better serve the public and private sectors of the state and its economy. For more information on the Center for Economic Education please visit their website at, http://ccee.uconn.edu/. For more information about the Center for Economic Analysis visit, http://ccea.uconn.edu/.
3.1 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection contains administrative and programmatic materials associated with the Center at the University of Connecticut.
Provenance and Acquisition
The records were donated to the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center by the College of Continuing Studies during the dissolution of CCS.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Notes Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University of Connecticut, Center for Economic Education Records
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2013 February
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, University of Connecticut Library Repository
University of Connecticut Library
405 Babbidge Road Unit 1205
Storrs Connecticut 06269-1205 USA US