Allied Printing Trades Council Records
Scope and Content
The collection contains the 1896-1905 meeting minutes of the Allied Printing Trades Council from Hartford, Connecticut, and a seal press for the Women's Auxiliary No. 72 to the Typographical Union No. 127.
- undated, 1896-1905
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from the owner(s) of the copyright.
The Allied Printing Trades Council was a labor union with a group whose members worked in the printing and publishing trades in the Hartford, Connecticut, region.
0.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Labor union of workers in the printing and publishing trades in the Hartford, Connecticut, region. Collection consists of a meeting minute book, 1896-1905, and a seal press of the Ladies Auxiliary No. 72, undated but indicating after 1926.
This collection was donated by the Connecticut State Library Archives on February 9, 1984.
- Connecticut (state) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Employees Subject Source: Fast
- Hartford (inhabited place) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Labor unions Subject Source: Fast
- Notes Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Printing industry Subject Source: Fast
- minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Allied Printing Trades Council Records
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2010 January
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, University of Connecticut Library Repository
University of Connecticut Library
405 Babbidge Road Unit 1205
Storrs Connecticut 06269-1205 USA US