Peter Bertolette Papers
Scope and Content
The collection includes drafts and manuscripts of literary materials, correspondence, photographs and publications pertaining to Bertolette's literary and editorial/publishing career. The collection also contains materials concerning his tenure as a student including his years at the University of Connecticut.
- undated, 1953-1990
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
Born in 1953 in Waterbury, Connecticut, Peter Bertolette is a poet and former editor of Sarcophagus magazine.
4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Literary manuscripts and editorial records of poet and former UConn student Peter Bertolette.
Collection was donated by Bertolette and his heirs in 1983 and 1999.
- American literature Subject Source: Fast
- Authors Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College students Subject Source: Fast
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Notebooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Twentieth century. Subject Source: Fast
- Universities and colleges--Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Fast
- manuscripts (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Peter Bertolette Papers
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 1998 October
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, University of Connecticut Library Repository
University of Connecticut Library
405 Babbidge Road Unit 1205
Storrs Connecticut 06269-1205 USA US