Bonelli Project 2000/Locomotive FL9 Collection
Scope and Content
The collection contains correspondence, photograph, diagram, and a copy of the article “How the 'NH' was put back on the `New Haven.'”
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from the owner(s) of the copyright.
0.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection contains correspondence, photograph, diagram, and a copy of the article "How the 'NH' was put back on the 'New Haven.'"
Mr. Bonelli donated the collection to the University of Connecticut Foundation on 24 January 1989.
The University of Connecticut Foundation transferred the collection to Archives & Special Collections in 1989.
- Authors Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Locomotives--Conservation and restoration Subject Source: Fast
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Bonelli Project 2000/Locomotive Fl-9 Collection
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2002 November
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description