Louis Gerson Papers
Scope and Content
The collection contains materials collectioned by Dr. Gerson, Emeritus Professor of Political Science, for his research.
- undated, 1920-2003
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Connecticut.
1 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Film and microfilm versions of materials collected by Dr. Gerson in the course of his research.
Series I: Audiovisual Materials (undated, 1920-2003)
The materials were donate by Dr. Gerson in 2009.
- Audio visual materials Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Microfilms Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sound recordings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States (nation) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Louis Gerson Papers
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2009 November
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, University of Connecticut Library Repository
University of Connecticut Library
405 Babbidge Road Unit 1205
Storrs Connecticut 06269-1205 USA US