Literary Correspondence and Manuscripts Collection
Scope and Content
The collection contains single letters and literary manuscripts, or groups of fewer that ten (10) items, not part of a larger collection of papers. It includes manuscripts and letters by James Broughton, Andrei Codrescu, Edward Dahlberg, Robert Duncan, William Everson, Kenneth Koch, James Schuyler, Anne Waldman, and others.
- undated, 1835-1990
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
The collection was created by Special Collections in the University of Connecticut Libraries prior to its merger with Historical Manuscripts and Archives in 1995.
1.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Artificial collection created by Special Collections prior to 1995.
Unknown, probable purchases.
- Authors, American Subject Source: Fast
- Connecticut (state) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Education Subject Source: Fast
- Notebooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Fast
- manuscripts (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Literary Correspondence and Manuscripts Collection
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2001 July
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description