Susan B. Pendleton Papers
Scope and Content
The collection contains letters written to Charles Coleman Sellers of Ardmore, Pennsylvania from Susan B. Pendleton of Hebron, Connecticut. Some of the letters are also addressed to Helen, presumably Mrs. Charles Sellers. The poems in folder 10 were all included in correspondence sent to Mrs. Catherine Maybury Seelye of the Acquisitions Department in Wilbur Cross Library, University of Connecticut.
- undated, 1926-1969
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from the owner(s) of the copyright.
Poetess of Hebron, Connecticut.
0.4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Poetess from Hebron, Connecticut.
The collection is arranged in one series.
Series I: Papers (undated, 1926-1969)
Portions of the collection were acquired from Ms. Pendleton in 1969.
- American poetry Subject Source: Fast
- Connecticut (state) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Contemporary verse. (periodical) Subject Source: Local sources
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Hebron (inhabited place) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Literature Subject Source: Fast
- Periodicals Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Poetry Subject Source: Fast
- Poets Subject Source: Fast
- Publications (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Twentieth century. Subject Source: Fast
- Susan B. Pendleton Papers
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2000 November
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note