University of Connecticut, President's Office Records [Edwin O. Smith, 1908]
Scope and Contents
The collection contains one folder of correspondence pertaining to the dual-job amendment under discussion in the Connecticut General Assembly in the late 1950s.
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
Edwin Oscar Smith served as acting President of the Connecticut Agricultural College from April - September 1908 between the departure of Rufus W. Stimson and the arrival of Charles L. Beach.
0.1 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Edwin O. Smith served as acting President of the Connecticut Agricultural College from April - September 1908. The one folder of correspondence pertains to the dual-job amendment before the Connecticut General Assembly in the late 1950s.
Series I: Correspondence (1956-1958)
- Administrators Subject Source: Local sources
- College presidents Subject Source: Fast
- Connecticut (state) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Politicians Subject Source: Fast
- Storrs (inhabited place) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- University of Connecticut, President's Office Records [Edwin O. Smith, 1908]
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2008 January
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives and Special Collections, University of Connecticut Library Repository
University of Connecticut Library
405 Babbidge Road Unit 1205
Storrs Connecticut 06269-1205 USA US