John Temple Papers
Scope and Content
The collection contains letters andmanuscripts of John Temple sent to Andrew Crozier, edito of Ferry Press. The majority of the materials (1972-1974) pertain to the publication of Temple's book, The Ridge (earlier title The War Changed Me) and include typescripts, galleys, and cover proofs. Also included are annotated poetry manuscripts (1968-1972) and a letter from Jeremy Prynne to Andrew Crozier enclosing some of Temple's poems.
The collection is open and available for research.
Restrictions on Use
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
British Poet. Several of his poems appeared in The Magazine of Further Studies (Buffalo, NY).
0.1 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
- Authors and publishers Subject Source: Fast
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Editors Subject Source: Fast
- English poetry Subject Source: Fast
- Galley proofs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Literature Subject Source: Fast
- London (inhabited place) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Poems Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Poetry Subject Source: Fast
- Poets Subject Source: Fast
- Publishers and publishing Subject Source: Fast
- Twentieth century. Subject Source: Fast
- United Kingdom (nation) Subject Source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- manuscripts (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- John Temple Papers
- Archives & Special Collections staff
- 2000 April
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description