Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 1056
Books illustrated by Kate Greenaway (1880-1900), birthday trading cards, greeting cards, articles about Greenaway published in Life magazine (1945-1947), books about Kate Greenaway.
The collection contains assorted realia related to, and depicting, the Little Red Riding Hood Fairy Tale. The collection contains stuffed animals, dolls, porcelain figures, and a clock.
The collection contains clippings, administrative records, correspondence, and notes pertaining to the investigation and proposed development of assisted living facility in Mansfield, Connecticut.
Records of the non-governmental organization, Coalition for International Justice (CIJ), which operated from 1995-2006 to support the work of international criminal tribunals and special courts investigating human rights violations in Rwanda, the former Yugoslavia, Cambodia, Sudan, East Timor, and Sierra Leone. The collection also contains documentation from a 2004 survey of over 1200 refugees from Darfur along the border of Chad and Sudan.
The collection contains the correspondence between various Coe and Heller family members in Epsy, Pennslyvania and Wolcott, Connecticut from about 1897 through 1961 in 813 letters. Letters are sorted into broad categories by writer and recipient.
Cole and Ambler was one of the more than twenty hat manufacturers in Bethel, Connecticut during the nineteenth century.
This collection contains the editorial correspondence, manuscripts and sketches of Joanna Cole, a writer of Children's books and author of the Magic School Bus series.
The records of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources consist of materials related to the university's changing agricultural program, and are comprised of administrative records, correspondence, notes, publications, and clippings. The collection also contains illustrations, works of art, and realia related to the university.
The collection contains documentation of programs and activities managed, coordinated or sponsored by the office now known as the Center for Continuing Studies at the University of Connecticut. The Center was identified previously as the College of Continuing Studies or coordinated the University's Non-Degree, Summer, Intersession and Extension Programs.
The collection contains correspondence, school papers, memorabilia, photographs and ephemera associated with two generations of the Collins and Levine families who attended the University of Connecticut between 1922 and 1948.
The collection contains incomplete runs of over 70 underground comix titles. Materials are acquired irregularly and have been integrated into the Alternative Press Collection.
This is a collection of files pertaining to University Commencement Ceremonies beginning in 1929 through 1971, with some gaps.
A charter establishing local office 47 of the Commercial Telegraphers' Union in Hartford, Connecticut.
In 1971, a Commission was established to investigate proposals for University governance and report back to the University community. Dr. Albert Cohen chaired the Commission.
to be written
The collection contains memoranda, minutes, examinations and questions pertaining to the development of a comprehensive examination program at the University of Connecticut for undergraduates culminating in the ability of students to graduate with distinction from their degree programs.
The collection contains administrative files for the computer center at the University of Connecticut.
The collection contains correspondence, clippings, administrative reporting, committe proceedings, notes, fliers (handouts), and publications related to the Computing Committee and their involvement in UCINFO. Among the subjects discussed in the collection is the Campus Wide Information System (CWIS), UCINFO content, committee policies, goals, guides, training, and the transition from Gopher and Mole to the World Wide Web.
The collection consists of administrative files, photographs, and DVDs associated with the formation, maintenance and demise of the Connecticut Central Railroad, a freight line that ran in and around Middletown, Connecticut, from 1987 to 1998.
The Connecticut Civil Liberties Union Records document the activities, history and administrative records of this organization. The collection contains the organizational documents of the New Haven Civil Liberties Council (1949-1958), administrative records of the CCLU (1958-1990) as well as the organization's materials pertaining to court cases.
Collection consist of pamphlets collected by the Connecticut Commission on Civil Rights, previously known as the Connecticut Inter-Racial Commission. Pamphlets were arranged and distributed to state offices as reference material regarding the Commission's approach, advancement and related issues toward Civil Rights. Material also includes bulletins and pamphlets issued by the Commission as statements on legislation and federal agendas relating to Civil Rights.