Subject Source: Fast
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
J. B. Williams Company Records
Started as Williams' Genuine Yankee Soap around 1840; moved to Glastonbury, Connecticut in 1847 and gained its current name in 1848; acquired Conti Products Corporation in 1950; acquired R. B. Selmer, Inc. in 1952; was acquired by Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 1957 and moved to Cranford, New Jersey but keeping the same name; was eventually sold to Nabisco in 1971.