minutes (administrative records)
Found in 114 Collections and/or Records:
Seminar theme: "Environments for Learning"
Labor union of workers in the printing and publishing trades in the Hartford, Connecticut, region. Collection consists of a meeting minute book, 1896-1905, and a seal press of the Ladies Auxiliary No. 72, undated but indicating after 1926.
The collection contains early records of the Alumni Association associated with the University.
The American Montessori Society (AMS) Records document the history of an important American educational organization, and consist of printed, typescript, and handwritten materials; sound recordings; films; photographs; and slides. The collection, although not complete, reflects AMS's professional and administrative activities and also provides historical information about the Montessori system of education in general.
Includes AMS board meeting minutes and papers distributed at meetings.
Materials from Marlene Barron's work on the AMS Board of Directors and her involvement with numerous committees, including the Seminar Committee, Teacher Education Committee, and Preprimary Committee. Barron served as the AMS treasurer and then as president of the board. This subseries also includes materials related to AMS's public relations and marketing, particularly work with the Barth Agency.
University of Connecticut, Archives & Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center Records
Records generated through the extensive career of Dominic J. Badolato (1919-1911), who served as a member of the Connecticut House of Representatives, representing New Britain, from 1954 to 1976, and was the founding head of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Union, Council 4, in New Britain, Connecticut, from 1968 to 1996.
Originally chartered in 1892 as Local 155 of the Journeymen Bakers and Confectioners International Union located in Waterbury Connecticut. In 1904, the name was changed to Bakery and Confectionery Workers International Union. In 1978, the union merged with Tobacco Workers Union to create the present union. Each time the international name changed the local received a new charter. The Local history can be found in Series IV.
Minutes of meetings between the President and Vice Presidents of the University.
Fred Carstensen is a Professor of Economics at the University of Connecticut. The collection documents University committees and programs with which he was involved.
The collection contains documentation of the organization and its activities from the 1970s through the early 1990s.
The Child Development Laboratories (CDL) are part of the School of Family Studies and serve the university, community and state as a model demonstration laboratory center.
Hugh Clark received his bachelor's degree from Clark University in 1934 and a doctoral degree from the University of Michigan in 1941. He was employed by the University of Iowa from 1945 to 1947, when he joined the faculty at the University of Connecticut. Clark specialized in developmental biology and retired from the University in 1983. The collection contains correspondence, administrative, professional and personnel files relating to Clark's responsibilities and interests.
The collection contains clippings, administrative records, correspondence, and notes pertaining to the investigation and proposed development of assisted living facility in Mansfield, Connecticut.
In 1971, a Commission was established to investigate proposals for University governance and report back to the University community. Dr. Albert Cohen chaired the Commission.
The collection contains memoranda, minutes, examinations and questions pertaining to the development of a comprehensive examination program at the University of Connecticut for undergraduates culminating in the ability of students to graduate with distinction from their degree programs.
The collection consists of administrative files, photographs, and DVDs associated with the formation, maintenance and demise of the Connecticut Central Railroad, a freight line that ran in and around Middletown, Connecticut, from 1987 to 1998.