Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
The collection contains financial records, legal documents, blueprints, drawings, newspaper clippings and photographs of the houses built by the Frederick G. Holland Company between 1923 and 1959. The houses were constructed primarily in a housing development in East Hartford, Connecticut, although additional properties in Bloomfield, Hartford, Wethersfield and South Windsor are included. A later addition added documentation on the history of the land and house sales.
Mr. Albert E. Moss was a faculty member at Connecticut Agricultural College (now the University of Connecticut) for twenty-nine years. He is best known for his work in the field of Forestry. Focus of the collection is survey work on the transfer of land to and from the University of Connecticut.
The collection contains administrative records and historical documents of the Storrs (Connecticut) Congregational Church.