Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Originally chartered in 1892 as Local 155 of the Journeymen Bakers and Confectioners International Union located in Waterbury Connecticut. In 1904, the name was changed to Bakery and Confectionery Workers International Union. In 1978, the union merged with Tobacco Workers Union to create the present union. Each time the international name changed the local received a new charter. The Local history can be found in Series IV.